Yummy Potato Piza July 27 2020
Yummy Potato Piza for weight loss Recipe
- 1 Cut 2 square pieces of baking paper and lay over a round plate and a round piza tray
- Cut 2 large potatoes into thin slices and layer on top of the baking paper on the plate, in a circular manner so that no gaps are present.
- Microwave the potatoes on high for 15 minutes until the potato slices are fused to each other.
- Oil the baking paper on top of the Piza tray and flip upside down the potatoes from the microwave unto the piza tray.
- Add some crushed onions mixed with tomato sauce to the upper surface of the popato. Add slices of tomatoes, onions, smoked salmon, trout, etc
- You may add some raw egg mixed with crushed garlic, and marshed cauliflower on top to give it a cheese like appearance.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy delicious healthy piza.